These Biscoff Rice Krispies Treats are loaded with all the delicious Biscoff favorites – cookies, cookie butter, and even a Biscoff chocolate bar! Prep this chewy treat in just 10 minutes!
These Biscoff Rice Krispies Treats bring new, exciting flavors to the well-loved childhood treat! The popular sweet snack gets an upgrade with cookie butter ingredients that will instantly make them a new favorite!
Make a batch to enjoy at home or bring them to work to share with co-workers! Though, don’t forget to pass one or two Biscoff rice krispie treats to the kids because they’ll love these too!
All About These Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
Taste: Prepare for an explosion of delicious flavor! Buttery, sweet, lightly spiced treats filled with tasty mini marshmallows will surely get the attention of your taste buds!
Texture: These rice Krispie treats may have a new flavor, but they have the same great chewy texture as the classic treat! Adding to the chewiness are studs of crunchy cookies and soft marshmallows!
The Star Ingredient
The star ingredient in this rice krispie treat recipe is Biscoff. The deliciously irresistible cookie butter spread that everyone loves!
If you’ve never had Lotus Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter spread (affiliate link), you’re in for a real treat. It has a sweet flavor that’s lightly spiced with cinnamon and ginger and tastes similar to Lotus Biscoff cookies (affiliate link).
The spread is enjoyed like chocolate and peanut butter as a topping or mixed into desserts. It can be used on toast, waffles, pancakes, or even over ice cream!
And, of course, it’s used in this Biscoff rice Krispie treats recipe!
Looking for another fun recipe? Try our Circus Animal Rice Krispie Treats!
Kitchen Tips To Make The Best Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
- Line The Pan – Before beginning the recipe, line the 11×14-inch baking pan (affiliate link) with parchment paper, then lightly grease it with cooking spray. Using both methods ensures that you’ll be able to easily remove the Biscoff rice Krispie treats from the pan!
- Extra Marshmallows – Adding extra marshmallows to homemade rice Krispie treats is my favorite trick! Doing so gives the treats tasty pockets of airy marshmallow goodness that also makes them even chewier!
- Prepare Ingredients – Making rice Krispie treats goes relatively quickly! Therefore, you want to plan ahead and prepare the ingredients before starting. Measure out the cereal, chop up the Biscoff cookies, and Biscoff chocolate bar.
- Transferring To Pan – When transferring the mixture into the pan, you want to be careful not to compact it. Doing so will result in tough Biscoff rice Krispie treats that aren’t as pleasant to chew.
What’s The Best Way To Store These Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats?
These rice Krispies have the best taste and texture when they’re eaten the same day they’re made. But if needed, leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature.
Where Do I Get The Biscoff Ingredients To Make This Recipe?
Walmart and Target both carry the Biscoff ingredients, but it’d also be worth checking your local grocery stores as well. If you need to, you can also order them from Amazon!
Can I Just Use Salted Butter In This Recipe?
Yes, an equal amount of salted butter can be used in place of unsalted butter. The additional salt will then need to be omitted.
Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
- Large pot
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces mini marshmallows divided
- ¼ cup Biscoff cookie butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 (8.8 oz) package Biscoff cookies
- 1 (6 oz) Biscoff chocolate bar chopped
- Line an 11×14-inch baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot and stir in the salt.½ cup unsalted butter, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Reserve 2 cups of mini marshmallows to the side to mix in at the end. Add the remaining marshmallows to the pot with the butter and stir until melted and smooth.16 ounces mini marshmallows
- Remove from heat and stir in the cookie butter and vanilla extract.¼ cup Biscoff cookie butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fold in the Rice Krispies cereal, chopped Biscoff cookies, and chopped Biscoff chocolate bar.7 cups Rice Krispies cereal, 1 (8.8 oz) package Biscoff cookies, 1 (6 oz) Biscoff chocolate bar
- Fold in the remaining 2 cups of marshmallows.16 ounces mini marshmallows
- Spread the mixture into the baking pan into an even layer. It helps to use a greased rubber spatula or hands to press it in. Make sure not to press too hard or the treats will turn out tough.
- Allow it to cool on the counter for 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing.
- These rice krispie treats are best eaten the same day, but you can store leftovers in an airtight container on the counter for up to 2 days. I do not recommend refrigerating.
- A regular chocolate bar can be used instead of the biscoff chocolate bar if you cannot find it.