Cadbury Fudge is creamy, smooth chocolate fudge that’s made with only 6 ingredients and then topped with delicious Cadbury creme eggs! Takes just 20 minutes to make a batch of this festive, sweet fudge!
Don’t let Cadbury creme egg season pass by without also making up a bowl of this Cadbury Creme Egg Dip! Ready to enjoy with fresh fruit or pretzels in just 10 minutes!
Hop over to all of your Easter celebrations with a batch of this Cadbury Fudge that’s made with Creme Eggs! Each slice of fudge has the best balance of chocolate and creme egg without overwhelming your taste buds or sweet tooth!
All About This Cadbury Fudge Made With Creme Eggs
Taste: Ingredients such as semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate almond bark, and sweetened condensed milk combine to make the best chocolaty, sweet fudge! Once melted, the fudge is topped with Cadbury creme egg halves, allowing the sugary fondant center to spill out over the fudge!
Texture: The fudge itself has a delightfully creamy, smooth texture that’s perfectly soft! Each bite is filled with sticky Cadbury creme eggs, making for an Easter fudge that you’ll want to enjoy year-round!
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Creme Eggs are one of Easter’s most popular candies that disappear from the shelves quickly! The milk chocolate eggshell and soft sugary fondant center are a sweet pair that’s just absolutely delicious.
And yet somehow, they become even MORE delicious when added to this fudge recipe! You can even try making this fudge with different flavored Cadbury eggs if you’d like!
Try a batch with Cadbury caramel eggs! Or, if you really love chocolate, make this fudge with Cadbury chocolate creme eggs!
Kitchen Tips To Make The Best Cadbury Fudge
- Parchment Paper – When lining the baking dish with parchment paper, allow plenty to hang over the sides. You will grab onto this extra to easily lift and remove the fudge from the pan once it has completely cooled.
- Cadbury Eggs – Open and slice the Cadbury eggs before beginning this fudge recipe. This way, they’re ready to go on top of the melted fudge as soon as it goes into the pan. If you wait and do this once the fudge is in the pan, the fudge may become too firm, and the eggs won’t be secure!
- Heating – Do not overcook; only heat the fudge ingredients until melted while stirring regularly. Once the mixture is almost completely melted, I’d suggest reducing the heat while stirring continuously to help smooth out the remaining lumps. Overcooked fudge will result in a changed texture and taste; therefore, keep a close eye!
- Cooling – To cut back on cooling time, you can transfer the fudge to the fridge right away and leave it for 30 minutes. Afterward, allow it to finish firming up at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Serving – Wait for the fudge to be completely firm before removing it from the pan to slice. If this is done too soon, it will make for a messy appearance! Since this fudge is very sweet, I’d recommend cutting it up into 16 pieces!
While this Cadbury Fudge is a tasty seasonal treat, there’s still plenty of desserts to be had year-round! This spring you could also make this chilled Banana Split Fluff Salad that’s loaded with mini marshmallows and fruit!
More crowd-pleasing desserts include these Old Fashioned Graham Cracker Bars and Circus Animal Rice Krispie Treats!
Storage Instructions For This Chocolate Cadbury Creme Fudge
Since the fudge is topped with Cadbury Creme Eggs, you’ll want to store the fudge in a single layer in an airtight container. Store the fudge at room temperature and enjoy it for 2 to 3 weeks.
What Other Easter Candy Can I Use As A Topping If I Don’t Like Cadbury Creme Eggs?
You can experiment by topping this fudge with any of your favorite Easter candies. Chopped-up solid milk chocolate Cadbury eggs would add some festive color, as would pastel-colored M&Ms!
You could also just keep it simple and add some Easter sprinkles!
Can I Add Chopped Nuts Into This Fudge?
Yes, if you’d like, you can stir in chopped nuts at the end before transferring it into the pan. Pecans, walnuts, and even almonds would all be tasty choices to mix in.
Chocolate Cadbury Creme Fudge
- 10 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces chocolate almond bark chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the Cadbury Creme Eggs in half lengthwise and set aside.10 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- In a double boiler on the stove, heat the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate almond bark, butter, and salt over medium heat, stirring frequently.2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 8 ounces chocolate almond bark, 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Once the mixture is almost melted, stir continuously and reduce the heat to low.
- Once the fudge is completely melted, remove it from the heat and mix in the vanilla.1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan, then immediately and gently press the Cadbury Creme Eggs on top.
- Let the fudge cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature and then cover and finish cooling in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours or on the counter at room temperature for 4 to 6 hours.
- Once the fudge is set completely, cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
- How To Store: Since the fudge is topped with Cadbury Creme Eggs, you’ll want to store the fudge in a single layer in an airtight container. Store the fudge at room temperature and enjoy it for 2 to 3 weeks.
- What Other Easter Candy Can I Use As A Topping If I Don’t Like Cadbury Creme Eggs? You can experiment by topping this fudge with any of your favorite Easter candies. Chopped-up solid milk chocolate Cadbury eggs would add some festive color, as would pastel-colored M&Ms! You could also just keep it simple and add some Easter sprinkles!
- Can I Add Chopped Nuts Into This Fudge? Yes, if you’d like, you can stir in chopped nuts at the end before transferring it into the pan. Pecans, walnuts, and even almonds would all be tasty choices to mix in.
Leave a Reply