Pineapple Lemonade Punch is an easy-to-make party drink that’s refreshing and sweet, made with just 4 ingredients and fun, edible garnishes! It takes just 10 minutes to make before it’s ready to serve to a large crowd!
Bring a splash of flavor to birthday parties, a baby shower, or even BBQs with this delicious Pineapple Lemonade Punch! Its sweet, tropical flavor will satisfy everyone’s taste buds, even bringing them back to the punch bowl for seconds!
To make this a punch you know you’ll enjoy, you get to make it with your favorite lemonade! Whether that’s made from scratch, a pre-made mix, or a store-bought bottle.
This also allows you to keep it as simple as you’d like while still serving up the perfect combination of sweet and fizzy flavor with a delicious orange sherbet finish!
Ingredients For Pineapple Lemonade Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Orange Sherbet
- Lemon-Lime Soda
This pineapple lemonade recipe calls for simple ingredients yet is filled with mouthwatering flavor! To start, you can make this punch using homemade lemonade with fresh lemon juice, your favorite lemonade mix combined with cold water, or by simply grabbing a jug of premade lemonade at the store!
For best results, be sure to chill the lemonade, pineapple juice, and lemon-lime soda in the fridge beforehand. This way, the punch will already have an ice-cold base to prevent the sherbet from melting too fast.
As you serve this punch, be sure to finish each glass off with fun, easy garnishes! I like to use pineapple chunks or wedges, lemon slices, and maraschino cherries.
Substitutions & Variations
- Sherbet – Feel free to use different flavors of sherbet instead of orange. Rainbow, pineapple, or even lime sherbet would all make for a tasty spin on this punch!
- Lemon Lime Soda – Any lemon-lime soda such as Sprite, 7-UP, or Starry will work in this recipe. Lemon lime soda can also be replaced with club soda or ginger ale if desired.
- Pineapple Juice – Mix up this punch by swapping pineapple juice out for orange juice!
- Alcohol – To create an adult party punch, add 1.5oz of vodka, or your choice of alcohol, per cup of punch.
How To Make Pineapple Lemonade Punch
Step 1: Stir the lemonade and pineapple juice together in a large punch bowl.
Step 2: Add scoops of orange sherbet to the bowl with the juice.
Step 3: Pour the lemon-lime soda over the top of the sherbet.
Step 4: Serve in individual glasses over ice with garnishes and a fun straw!
How To Serve Pineapple Lemonade Punch
For serving out of a punch bowl, I’d suggest using a ladle to pour it into individual glasses. This way, you can get a nice scoop of sherbet in every glass!
Afterward, garnish each glass with a pineapple wedge, lemon slices, and a maraschino cherry if desired. Guests can also add an additional scoop of sherbet if they’d like!
Can I Make This Punch Ahead Of Time?
Since this punch is made with sherbet and soda, I wouldn’t recommend making it ahead of time. In my experience, doing so results in a flat drink with sadly melted sherbet.
Instead, I would suggest making this punch just before serving as this will present guests with the best visually pleasing and deliciously tasting punch!
Pineapple Lemonade Punch FAQs
Leftover pineapple lemonade punch, unfortunately, does not keep well since the soda loses its fizz and the sherbet melts. Therefore, I recommend drinking up this punch right away for the best taste and appearance.
If you find the lemonade you have or made to use in this recipe too sour, you can sweeten it with simple syrup.
I wouldn’t recommend serving this punch out of a beverage dispenser as then each drink wouldn’t get a nice scoop of sherbet!
Adding the ice to the punch bowl instead of glasses when serving it will cause a watered-down punch in no time. This is because as the ice melts in the punch bowl, it will dilute the flavors.
Instead, adding ice to individual serving glasses is the best choice to preserve the flavor in the punch bowl for as long as possible.
This recipe makes a large batch that serves 16 people, so using a pitcher would depend on just how large it is. If you have multiple pitchers to use, that may work!
Pineapple Lemonade Punch
- 6½ cups lemonade (52oz. bottle or homemade)
- 5¾ cups pineapple juice (46oz. can)
- 16 ounces orange sherbet
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- pineapple wedges optional garnish
- lemon slices optional garnish
- maraschino cherry optional garnish
- Add 6½ cups lemonade and 5¾ cups pineapple juice to a large punch bowl.
- Add 16 ounces orange sherbet in scoops to the bowl with the juice.
- Pour 4 cups lemon-lime soda over the top of the sherbet (this will help it foam up).
- Serve with a ladle into glasses over ice. Garnish with pineapple wedges, lemon slices, and maraschino cherry if desired.