This Valentine’s Sugar Cookie Fudge is the perfect sweet treat for your special someone! With only a handful of ingredients and less than 15 minutes in the kitchen, this sweet treat will satisfy any sweet tooth!
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the fudge to harden in the fridge! If you have a sweet tooth like I do, you’ll want to make this fudge for every holiday after seeing how easy it is to make!
Valentine’s Sugar Cookie Fudge Ingredients
- White chocolate chips
- Sugar cookie mix
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Valentines day sprinkles
- White chocolate or almond bark
How To Make Valentine’s Sugar Cookie Fudge
Step One: Create a double boiler by filling a saucepan with water and setting a glass or metal bowl on top of the pan, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Heat the water to boiling, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Combine sugar cookie mix, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in the bowl, mixing until fully melted. Once fully combined and melted, remove from heat and add vanilla and sprinkles.
Step Two: Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Pour the fudge batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining sprinkles on top, and store in the fridge for 2-3 hours, or until fully set.
Step Three: Once the fudge is hardened, pull the parchment paper out of the pan. Cut the fudge into equal squares. In a separate, microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate or almond bark in the microwave until fully melted. Transfer this chocolate into a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner cut off, and drizzle the chocolate over the fudge. If you don’t have a piping bag, you can drizzle the chocolate with a fork. Enjoy!
Why I Love Valentine’s Sugar Cookie Fudge
Taste: Sugar Cookie Fudge is such a fun, simple, and unique way to switch up your typical fudge flavors! The white chocolate pairs perfectly with the sugar cookie flavor, while the sweetened condensed milk gives the perfect addition of sweetness! Everybody with a sweet tooth will love how tasty this fudge is!
Texture: No need to worry about cracking your tooth on this fudge! This fudge is perfectly smooth and doesn’t create a crumbly or grainy texture.
Festive: This Valentine’s Fudge is so adorable! The pink and red sprinkles are too cute, giving the fudge the perfect amount of color! The white chocolate drizzle on top takes the fudge to the next step and really elevates the look of this fudge, especially if you are looking to gift the fudge.
Store this fudge for up to 4 days in an air-tight container on the counter.
Can I Make This For A Different Holiday?
Absolutely! This fudge can be made for any holiday, really. All you have to do is swap out the sprinkles! Here are some ideas!
- Red ,white and blue sprinkles for the 4th of July
- Green sprinkles for St Patrick’s Day
- Red and green sprinkles for Christmas
- Purple and orange sprinkles for Halloween
How To Gift This Fudge
Valentines Sugar Cookie Fudge is perfect for gifting! Wrap this fudge up in a cute container for your valentine, or individually package each piece in a festive bag to share with classmates, coworkers, or to bring to potlucks. If you aren’t the festive and sappy type, even packaging this fudge in a simple box or plastic wrap can be a sweet gesture.
Valentines Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar cookie mix any brand
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of any valentines sprinkles
- 3 oz of white chocolate or almond bark
- In a medium sauce pan pour about 2 cups water in the pan, add a glass or metal bowl on top of the pan, making sure the bowl is not touching the water. Heat the water to boiling then turn it down to low, combine the white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix, sweetened condensed milk and butter and stir constantly until completely melted together, about 3-4 minutes.
- Once everything is smooth, stir for another 2 minutes just to make sure everything is melted together. Turn off heat and add in the vanilla and half the sprinkles and stir.
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the fudge into the lined baking dish and smooth it out. Lightly tap the bottom of the dish on the counter to spread it all around.
- Sprinkle the rest of the sprinkles on top and lightly pat them to make sure they stick to the fudge. Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until the fudge is hard.
- Once it’s hard lift the parchment paper out and place on the counter, cut the fudge and spread them out on the parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the white chocolate or almond bark in the bowl and microwave for 30 seconds and stir each time until melted.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a small zip lock bag and cut a very small piece off the tip of the bag. Drizzle over the fudge however you’d like. Let the chocolate cook and enjoy!
You can use a fork to drizzle the chocolate over top instead of a bag.
Make sure you leave parchment paper sticking out the sides of the baking dish so you can lift the fudge out.
You can use any colored sprinkles you want it doesn’t have to be valentines.